How to log in to the Yu Ming Parent Portal
The Yu Ming Parent Portal is a secure web site that allows us to share and archive information for the parent community.
IMPORTANT: Since the Parent Portal is powered by Google sites, you will need a Google account to access it, and this Google account must be on file with the school. If the school does not already have your Google account on file, please contact email@example.com. Please include your full name, the name of your child, and your child’s class name so that we can verify your identity.
1. Go to YuMingSchool.org > For Parents > Parent Portal (or parents.yumingschool.org). You will be immediately redirected to the Parent Portal at https://sites.google.com/a/yumingschool.org/yu-ming-parent-portal/ (you can also bookmark this URL to go directly to the portal).
2. If you are already logged into your Google account, you will immediately see the portal. (IMPORTANT: Make sure you are not logged into Google with your child’s yumingschool.org account, which is the account they use to access Google classroom. You must log out of your child’s Google account and log in as yourself, using the Google account on file with the school.)
3. If you are not already logged in to your Google account, you will see this login page. Enter your Google account email address and password, and click Sign In. If you receive a “You Need Permission” error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Google account information.
4. If you do not have a Google account, click “Create an account” in the above window. On the next page, enter the email address you use for Yu Ming parent communications. Follow the rest of the directions to create your Google account.
5. Go back to the portal (parents.yumingschool.org) and you should be logged in.
For any problems or questions please contact email@example.com.