Join us for another fun and festive evening with dinner, drinks, silent/live auctions, music, dancing, and more! With such positive feedback from last year, we are bringing the event back to Cal Memorial where we’re going to Jazz it up a bit and celebrate an exciting year for our Yu Ming community and the new ‘roaring 20s’!
On this evening we’ll have gorgeous, sweeping views of the bay, a 2-hour hosted bar (wines all evening), scrumptious buffet, dancing, entertainment, photobooths and more.
This fundraiser accounts for ~50% of all funds our school raises during the year, funds which help support and provide for core staff and programs, including our reading specialists, teaching assistants, and programs in music, art, technology, and more.
Tickets now available online.
- Date: Saturday, March 28 | 6p-10:30p
- Location: UC Berkeley California Memorial Stadium, University Club
- Address: 2227 Piedmont Avenue (Gate 2)
- Parking: Street or in lot at 2175 Gayley Road, Berkeley ($15/up to 10 hrs)
- Attire: 1920’s/2020’s &/or blue
- What to expect: A fun and festive evening with dinner, drinks, silent/live auctions, dancing, & more.