Our Auction & Benefit theme this year honors the breakthroughs and achievements underrepresented groups have made, whether on the silver screen or in public immersion education right here at Yu Ming. All of our students, teachers, staff, and community members are breaking barriers daily!
Come dressed in theme or as your favorite cinematic character you feel empowered by! Costumes are encouraged, or come in semi-formal/business casual.
This fundraiser accounts for ~50% of all funds our school raises during the year, funds which help support and provide for core staff and programs, including our reading specialists, teaching assistants, and programs in music, art, technology, and more.
Tickets now available online.
- Date: Saturday, March 30 | 6p-11p
- Location: UC Berkeley California Memorial Stadium, University Club
- Address: 2227 Piedmont Avenue (Gate 2)
- Parking: Street or in lot at 2175 Gayley Road, Berkeley ($15/up to 10 hrs)
- Attire: Theme/Favorite Cinematic Character or Semi-formal
- What to expect: A fun and festive evening with dinner, drinks, silent/live auctions, DJ music, dancing, & a live performance by Katherine Ho (Yellow, the Voice)